the mover just informed me that they are full for the whole of next week.
and next week is my packing week as my workplan.
my new boss already told me that they don't want to know any of the problems, any delay will only reflect to the current company's efficiency (and indirectly mine).
darn, how can I pack from thousands of miles away across the South China Sea la?
and, there's a screw up in my online data...
this is not really helping with my rising anxiety level...
even without coffee I'm having palpitations...
oh my...I need sugar
and next week is my packing week as my workplan.
my new boss already told me that they don't want to know any of the problems, any delay will only reflect to the current company's efficiency (and indirectly mine).
darn, how can I pack from thousands of miles away across the South China Sea la?
and, there's a screw up in my online data...
this is not really helping with my rising anxiety level...
even without coffee I'm having palpitations...
oh my...I need sugar
No comments:
Post a Comment