make my day :)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

pegi Tronoh...

was at UTP for a Campus Ambassador program yesterday...

dahlah tidur 3 jam je coz had to wake up early to finish the slides...

gerak dari KL about 7.20 after picking up another team member from KL Sentral...2 of us are going to handle the program... okla tu... dia kasik fresh perspective, aku kasik stale perspective (?)... haha

my friend also teman me (ooh thank u so much... dia pun bersabar duduk 3 jam dalam hall itu)
on the way tu, semua org tidor sampai aku pun mengantuk giler time tengah drive... had to make a stop at Hentian Tapah for coffee and donuts

aku tak sangka UTP sejauh itu... kitorang sampai kat sana pukul 10.10... nasib baik state kat program 9.30 until 10.00 adalah time for minum pagi...so adalah buffer and the students arrive happy coz they're well fed

the session went well...after all, they came in on a Saturday, it was raining outside which is very cosy to just sleep in... ada yang siap pakai tie lagi... when I introduced myself and mentioned that I've work for about 6 years now... almost the whole lecture hall gasp in unison... haha.. later I learned from my friend that some of them were speculating my age to be around 25-26... (I think it's the magic of the new blouse that I'm wearing)..

we finished about 10 past 1, then lunch... made a move to Ipoh around 2pm... seriously, it took almost an hour to get there.... for someone who used to have a megamall 5 minutes away from where I studied... kesian la pulak dengan budak-budak ni... gi Ipoh tu saja je... sebab my dearest friend tak pernah sampai Ipoh...makan kat Ipoh Parade, then blah

on the way tu, dah take note dah mula-mula kena isi minyak... but then we got into a heated debate about Malaysian politics and the next thing I knew was I saw the fuel indicator already blinking and we're in the middle of the highway...the next R&R yang ada fuel station pulak lagi 30km...terus tutup aircond, tapi yg bodohnye time bukak tingkap tak perasan pulak ada lori sampah kat depan...sangat semerbak baunya ok!

last-last, masuk exit Rawang dan nasib baik petrol station dia dekat je... fuhhh... am so tired at that time, I don't need another misadventure

then, kitorang hantar the other girl ke Bangi... pastu singgah makan satay nearby... didn't know it's pasar malam day... so merasa la traffic jam teruk... bak kata TC "you should purposely drive in the bad traffic for training purposes"...wise guy (?)

sampai "rumah" around 9pm... except for the dark Twin Towers...macam tak earth hour je kat sini... mandi-mandi then tido time tengah tengok cerekarama...

and it's Sunday... gotta go get ready. nak gi facial.... muka dah macam kulit buaya... bye

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails