make my day :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I just have to justify....

I bought a dryer last week, after justifying to myself that I really need this thing:


You see, I have this un-curable laziness when it comes to hanging the clothes to dry. To the point I let my mom hang all the laundry by herself. But, I like to fold the clothes later, tak kisahla berapa banyak pun. Usually when I come back home during weekends, I ended up folding the entire weeks' washing.

Hence, most of my clothes I will send to the laundry. Senang... Can get it done for RM3/kg and I don't have to go anywhere near a washing line... but I still wash my delicates myself, anyway...

So, I make some self calculation based on just me, living alone:

Laundry (wash + dry + fold) = RM3/kg x 4kg/week = RM12 / week  = RM48/month
Bed sheet + Quilt Cover + Blanket + etc (wash once a month) = RM20

Thus, the average I spend on laundry is about RM68/month. One year it's about RM816. In less than 2.5 years, I already get my investment back. The good thing is the warranty period lasts for 2 years, and by buying a good brand, it will last longer than that. After all, I clean my own house, so no extra cost for a maid.

I think everyone should get a dryer. From the working mothers to the single ladies who are too busy enjoying their lives. Whaddya think? He he

*bought a bagless vacuum cleaner as well...seriously better (and cheaper) than the bag ones - tapi kena rajin sikitla lepas dah pakai tu..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't agree more. dryer makes our lives so much easier.

awesome blossom said...

wooh, aku tumpang rumah kau buat laundry boleh? hehehe.

~Am said...

hahaha...nak angkut laundry basket naik lrt?

Related Posts with Thumbnails