make my day :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

a quickie

- went without lunch today so that I spend enough time in office #1 to be able to get out for 4pm meeting at office #2...

- the 30 days' photo challenge is being put on hold at the moment, as I'm travelling without my personal laptop and my phone/internet line is already disconnected.

- I need to get my Astro disconnected as well...hmmm.. bubbye StarWorld and my endless choice of channels

- my hands feel stiff now clicking on the mouse non-stop...

- the tube of lotion (from the hotel) that I keep in the office, is actually a hair conditioner. No wonder it has a funny aftersmell.... it took me a few weeks to realise that.. now I got it correct.

- my boss in office #2 is asking me to leave the office and get a life... that's the good thing about office #2, people are more demanding but they keep their work-life balance important... in office #1, 7pm pun ramai orang lagi

- babai I really need to eat now and gonna get myself a nice dinner then balik tidur..

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

heh, which one is office #1, and office #2?

~Am said...

hmmmm...kenapakah orang-orang hijau bertanya soalan itu kepadaku?

Related Posts with Thumbnails