It's my birthday today and I wanted to keep it quiet. At least, from my cubicle mates (loud Aussies, they are).
Too bad, it only lasted for 10 minutes when my brother's girlfriend appeared out of nowhere and singing Happy Birthday on her way to my desk. I stopped her on the first line, but alas, the damage is done. It's official. I'm 27. Thanks for the wishes on facebook and my mobile.
They told me to go and have a good celebration today. Instead, I'm still in the office, having a lot to think of, still not finish evaluating oil/condensate/gas/shit and already brain dead. Daym. Not wanting to let the day pass without dropping a short note here though.
Most people asked me what is my birthday resolution? Whatt???!!! Now we have resolutions made on birthdays? I don't even have one for new year. Well, I did give a thought about it. My resolution is to STAY YOUNG, LOOK YOUNG
Why?
Mostly because I'm still single.
65% of guys my age are taken and 5% of them are weirdos. The rest of the 30% are not in my social circle(s).
85% of men aged 30-38 are taken also. The other 15% are divorcees or confused (in whatever ways you can think of).
Older than that? Ughhh. I still have taste ok.
Which leaves out the younger group of guys. The new generations. The "in"-trend.
Geddit?
It's a good thing actually. At least, I will take care of myself by eating healthily, regular exercise and keeping my stress level as low as possible.
:)
Happy Birthday to me.
3 comments:
happy besdayyy katak..onggg gedek2..hakhak =D
happy birthday bol! many many happy years ahead! :D
hepi besday amal! rindunya kat ko. apapun yang penting enjoy with ur life k.
Post a Comment