I have a knack for organizing things. Most of the times in the dictator directive kind of way. Unfortunately my organizational skills are selective on things that catch my interest only – which doesn’t have anything to do with my career but mainly on organizing events.
The way I think is also very simple. Sampai sekarang I don’t understand why there is a lot of pening-pening kepala pasal nak organize events, especially among my family members. I think they just like to be complicated.
I’m helping my sister plan her wedding. Sebenarnya, tak berniat pun nak melibatkan diri (yelah, majlis orang…mana boleh menyibuk lebih-lebih), tapi melihatkan ada potensi akan over budget and to relief my sis of pre-wedding pressure so that she can think of better things to think about, I decided to offer my wisdom la. So far, I think I managed to get the door gift, invitation cards and photographer sourced albeit doing it long distance from Miri. I’ve laid out some options but the couple still need to make their choice (sis, you can always opt for dad’s suggestion to use manila card though...hahaha pun intended). Saya juga telah membebel menyediakan khidmat nasihat secara percuma with regards of what else to prepare.
So, you people out there, kalau malas nak memeningkan kepala untuk buat apa-apa event ke….kepala saya ini bersedia untuk pening atau pecah untuk merancang event anda. Tentang charge pula, tak mahal….maybe dalam 3 – 5% of the total cost of your event. (hahahaha….biar betul aku ni, tapi reasonable tak charge itu?)… okla kan.
If you guys ada baca Mitch Albom’s “Five People You Meet in Heaven”…the 4th person that Ed met after he died is his late wife. Her heaven is one that is full of weddings everywhere, because she loves the festivities and the bond of love that they symbolize. I love that chapter, I think it should be an inspiration to all wedding/event planner wannabes. Oooohhhh…..tiba-tiba rasa macam si Jennifer Lopez from the movie “Wedding Planner” pulak. <3 <3 <3
Kalau berminat, contact saya ok?
P/S: Sorry if the title is quite misleading…wakakakakaka

No comments:
Post a Comment