I had a meeting on Monday to review my work in progress with our stakeholder in KL (note to self: sila kontrol perasaan dan jangan buat muka walaupun orang tanya soalan yang tak relevan dan dengan cara yang kurang sopan). Got the chance to catch up with my housemates masa kat UM and my friend who just came back from UK for good. Planned to go shopping, but I guess hilang selera shopping sebab penat sangat... bought a few books (5) from Borders and Kinokuniya...
2 of them are these:
Post Secret is a community project founded by Frank Warren. It allows people to share their secret anonymously and creatively on a postcard. (for more info, korang google jelah)....it turns out to inspire others and help people emotionally....coz I think it makes people feel that they're not alone in this world, and provides an escape from secrets that are burdening them....so far ada 5 books, I only bought 2 sebab (a) berat nak bawak balik, (b) mahal.
Most of the secrets are just written in short words and with graphics. I chose the wordi-est one to share here.
For Better
1. He tries to make me happy.
2. He likes to keep the apartment clean.
3. He’s great in bed – we really have great sex together.
4. I love it when we cuddle.
5. He teases me in a fun way.
6. I like waking up next to him.
7. I enjoy feeling him inside me.
8. His happiness makes me happy.
9. He doesn’t like me to swear or yell at him.
10. He helps me avoid mistakes.
11. He says I turn him on.
12. I like to think of ways to make him happier.
13. My family likes him a lot and thinks he is a good person for me to be with.
14. He asked me if I want to get married.
For Worse
1. He frustrates me.
2. I do most of the cleaning while he relaxes.
3. He’s not interested in sex most of the time.
4. He develops various pains when we cuddle.
5. I can’t tease back.
6. He’s very grumpy when he wakes up.
7. He’d rather jack-off.
8. He is easily offended or angered.
9. He swears and yells at me.
10. He critiques almost everything I do.
11. Other people turn him on a lot more.
12. He doesn’t think of me most of the time.
13. I don’t tell them any of this because I don’t want them to think negatively of him.
14. I’m not sure if I do, but I said yes.
Do you have any secrets?
You can mail it to:
13345 Copper Ridge Rd, Germantown, MD 20874, USA
2 of them are these:
Post Secret is a community project founded by Frank Warren. It allows people to share their secret anonymously and creatively on a postcard. (for more info, korang google jelah)....it turns out to inspire others and help people emotionally....coz I think it makes people feel that they're not alone in this world, and provides an escape from secrets that are burdening them....so far ada 5 books, I only bought 2 sebab (a) berat nak bawak balik, (b) mahal.
Most of the secrets are just written in short words and with graphics. I chose the wordi-est one to share here.
For Better
1. He tries to make me happy.
2. He likes to keep the apartment clean.
3. He’s great in bed – we really have great sex together.
4. I love it when we cuddle.
5. He teases me in a fun way.
6. I like waking up next to him.
7. I enjoy feeling him inside me.
8. His happiness makes me happy.
9. He doesn’t like me to swear or yell at him.
10. He helps me avoid mistakes.
11. He says I turn him on.
12. I like to think of ways to make him happier.
13. My family likes him a lot and thinks he is a good person for me to be with.
14. He asked me if I want to get married.
For Worse
1. He frustrates me.
2. I do most of the cleaning while he relaxes.
3. He’s not interested in sex most of the time.
4. He develops various pains when we cuddle.
5. I can’t tease back.
6. He’s very grumpy when he wakes up.
7. He’d rather jack-off.
8. He is easily offended or angered.
9. He swears and yells at me.
10. He critiques almost everything I do.
11. Other people turn him on a lot more.
12. He doesn’t think of me most of the time.
13. I don’t tell them any of this because I don’t want them to think negatively of him.
14. I’m not sure if I do, but I said yes.
Do you have any secrets?
You can mail it to:
13345 Copper Ridge Rd, Germantown, MD 20874, USA

No comments:
Post a Comment