make my day :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"+"ve lah....

Meminjam kata-kata Si Zahiril Adzim;

"Tidak ada kehidupan yang ku angankan,
cuma kental meredah kehidupan yang ada
sambil menggalas cita-cita

Walau macam mana celakanya kehidupan itu,
ia tetap kehidupan"


That's the attitude that I'm going to hold, come what may. I always have a backup plan for the worst case scenario (though in reality, we never know how it will turn out). But at least I'll know where and how to start picking up the pieces of my life.

I am not in a serious relationship at the moment and the company is going through transition.

I stood up to my dad when he kept pestering me about being selective and the fact that my sister got engaged. Told him to stop doing that coz' it's messing up with my positive bubble.

This applies to every other aspects in my life as well.

Period.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails