my friend asked me this question during breakfast...
If your boyfriend/lover/husband cheated on you, would you consider giving them another chance or just walk out of the relationship? If you forgive that person and give him another chance, he might take you for granted, but if you walk out, what if he really, really is sorry for cheating on you?
To which I answered, I would give sometime for me to cool down and make rational rather than emotional judgment. It might take a short or long time, but at least it's not based on emotions. After I'm quite sure I'm in the rational state of mind, I will just follow whatever directions inspired within me and leave the others in God's mercy.
P/S: I have to make some decision right now, and still don't have an idea what I should do about it. Need time and space to think.
No comments:
Post a Comment