Before I even have a blog, I used to write my thoughts, wishes and dreams in my bedside journal. A turn of event made my dreams crumbled I couldn't bear to write in it anymore. I bought another book to write but it's never the same. This blog started as a way for me to express myself, and I found myself liking it. It has also been key to my emotional and spiritual healing (hahahahaa, konon macam spiritual guru), and eventually as a medium to share my thoughts to my friends....(sakit tekak kot kalau kena ulang-ulang cerita ngan semua orang)..I didn't put any visitor counter or live traffic feed in here, so sometimes it came to me as a pleasant surprise when friends that I don't expect to know about this blog, actually follows it. :)
Like what I wrote when I began my new journal, "For good things to begin, something has to end." In fact, a lot of good things has happened since then and I thank Allah for all the graciousness that has been bestowed upon me (and also for the 7kg that I put on since then).
Alrite. I'm going to write a new post, something I need to unload....
No comments:
Post a Comment