make my day :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

of my sis' wedding and being a clown

Just a few short notes:

1. Am so happy that the wedding is finally over. Mom & Dad had been preparing for it for months now and everything went relatively smoothly.

2. Had little sleep over the last few days. Finally can sleep some more since I will be on leave until Tuesday.

3. Even though I can sleep now, but I still woke up at 3am....partly because I have the whole big room to myself (Zue, ko tau kan bilik aku tu besar mana) and partly because I need to 'berak'.

4. The dress that I made for the wedding is a bit too big....dah suruh my tailor alter, but because of the limited time, didn't manage to do it properly.

5. I had to wake up early and send my sister to the bridal saloon for makeup, so I decided to had my makeup there as well.....I ended up looking like a clown. Muka aku ni dahla merah, diletaknya blusher pink.....aghhhh kat mana ko belajar mekap mak andam oii......I wanted to wash off as I came to the house....but the khatam qur'an already about to start and guests started to come and I had to run errands, etc...seriously tak sempat....dahlah gincu kaler pink magenta letak kat bibir aku in full glossiness.... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! after aku dah lap-lap pun...I still look like a fool. But it didn't stop me from enjoying the day though....it's my sister's day after all, it's not about me...I need to take a break from being a diva after all......

but of course, that doesn't stop me from thinking I look horrible in the pictures.....benci benci benci....here's some snippets...the ones where I wore the peach scarf, is when I do my own face (which is nothing much), but I think it looks much better than the clown that I was made into.

OK. I finished downloading my personal frustration. Will blog about the wedding later, on a much happier note, after I got over the shock and humiliation of looking at my photos. The fact that I didn't have the time to go shopping for a new scarf for my dress didn't help either. OK. End of post. Layan the pics.

me and mom during the akad...usually I cried during my friends' akad....but not this time, even though after that looking at mom's emotion made me shed a tear or two



my Miri gang after the akad nikah...but actually only one in this pic yang datang dari Miri, others flew from KL, Singapore-JB and Saudi

us ladies on the reception day....

me n muk, I hate to put it here, but this is to show that I was turned into a clown....and this is AFTER I removed part of the makeup and the horrendous MAGENTA, bright GLOSS...

but of course, the day is not about me....it's about these two lovebirds....
SELAMAT BERBAHAGIA WAHAI ADIKKU.


*pics credit to Mr Anura

1 comment:

@xiM said...

saya pun mendoakan kebahagiaan adikmu itu..:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails