ta-da...new addition to my make-up collection....
it took me a month before I finally made up my mind to buy it....but it's really worth it.....hehehehe, ketinggalan zaman je aku ni, orang lain dah lama kot pakai....what I can say is benda ni memang best....meh aku copy and paste dia punya review yang aku google:
It’s a silky pink primer with light reflecting pigments to brighten the complexion, and it comes in an interesting glue-stick like container. You click the base, dispensing the product out of the vent at the top. A few clicks is enough to do my entire face.
Why I like it
I see a huge difference when I use this stuff. It…
- visibly brightens my skin,
- makes my complexion appear more even and smooth,
- helps keep my skin hydrated throughout the day,
- helps my makeup stay put, and
- makes my foundation go on a lot smoother.
OKla.....good nite...**yawwwnn***

2 comments:
i've seen this product in a magazine before...and they gave good review as well. tp kena naik kl baru dpt beli, huhuhuhu~
how much does it cost?
rm129
Post a Comment