image: www.annabellemagazine.com
If you saw my facebook status, you would have known that I really worked hard to 'ganti puasa' over the last few days...nasib baik sempat ganti habis by 28 Syaaba'an...so it's not 'hari syak'...I swear I won't put it off until the last minute next time....
Anyway, since I'm not fasting today and it's the last day before the fasting month, I decided to have a food feast, coz some of the food that I like is not that appropriate to eat for 'buka puasa / sungkey'.
8.15 am: It's the centenary (100 years) celebration of Miri's oil well No 1 today...so there's a big breakfast for everyone at the lobby...I had 2 roti jala, a currypuff and a (small) quiche, with a cup of milk tea.
9.15 am: My friend who woke up late and missed the breakfast asked me out to Hole No 9....I had mee jawa ayam and a piece of chicken wing. Drink - 'teh peng'. Back to office at 10.am.
12.15 pm: Had a big bowl of laksa sarawak which is so rich in coconut milk at the stall in the middle of the golf course...the currypuff there happens to be my favorite, so I had one. And, I had Nescafe can drink. (That's like....my 3rd sugary drinks in less than 6 hours?)
4.45 pm: Went to Canada Hill with Zuma for the centenary celebration again...there's a lot of finger food and I was spoilt for choice....I had 2 fish fingers and some chips, one chicken shish kebab, one beef shish kebab, a slice of pizza, 2 sticks of pineapple and cheese, 1.5 cups of punch, one medium sized quiche with meat, one piece of bitterballen (very oily), a stick of buttered prawns, and just to feed my conscience more than anything else...carrot sticks (but I dipped it with garlic mayonnaise).
6.30 pm: Met up with some friends at Nasi Lemak Rasa Segar coz he wanted to pass me some dates for this Ramadhan (so sweet)....by this time, aku sudah tahap kenyang macam orang bodoh...so didn't order any food....order ice lemon tea tapi sebab manis sangat and muka waitress macam neraka, I just had one or two sips before asking for warm water instead (which was served with the same 'neraka' expression....sedih sebab tak lama lagi nak kena ikat kot). Then, I ate one of the kurma.
7.30 pm: Went to Bintang Plaza for grocery shopping. I picked up a box of butter cookies and eat one piece right away even though I'm not supposed to do so. Then, we went for a little bit of browsing and saw this new ice-cream stall which sells Italian Gelato on a stick....guess what? I had one chocolate ice cream with colourful frostings around it (actually, you can also ask for your name to be written on the ice-cream)...super cute! After habiskan ice-cream tu terus rasa guilty nak mampos... (muka ku diat eh!)
8.30 pm: While driving on the way home, I called my friend Messi Buzzi and she told me that she did the same stupid thing as well....she had KFC, McD and also Nando's today! Haishh.....what were we thinking? Ingat beruang kutub ke nak store makanan segala before hibernation? ~Sigh.. and I thought we're all grown-ups....perangai seriously macam budak baru bertatih nak puasa.
Moral of the story: Jangan ikut perbuatan tak bermoral ni.....jalanilah ibadah puasa dengan hati yang ikhlas dan tenang supaya kita semua mendapat keberkatan...wishing all of you Ramadhan Mubarak & semoga semuanya berada dalam lindungan Allah s.w.t.....dan kepada yang nak mengambil kesempatan untuk kuruskan badan tu....don't give in to gluttony....huhu

2 comments:
Salam Ramadhan Amal :)
pa plan berbukak posa petang tok ;)
salam ramadhan kat kitak juak....sungkey di rumah jak...senang
Post a Comment