make my day :)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

kisah cintan-cintun

while blog-walking today, by coincidence terbaca benda cintan-cintun kat blog orang lain.....since sekarang ni tengah ala-ala mode di awang-awangan....macam bestla pulak kan....so, enjoy reading!!!

Kisah Cinta Internet: http://qarlista.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-we-metmy-version.html

Ni pulak poem yang dibaca masa Chelsea Clinton punye wedding... sooo deep and beautiful, FK put it in her blog. Feels like having it printed at the back of my wedding card....hehehehe....verangansss....


The Life That I Have by Leo Marks


The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours

The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Is yours and yours and yours.

A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause
For the peace of my years
In the long green grass
Will be yours and yours and yours.

2 comments:

f a r i n a said...

hahaha...and my bf is writing a novel about us and how we met. kot2 lah jadi ke jinjang pelamin, boleh la jd hantaran ahaks...

then aku boleh publish and jual pastu kaya dok rumah jd mem besar! *berangan*

~Am said...

me likeyy! put me on the pre-order list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails