make my day :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Biggest Loser Asia 2

I didn't really watch BLA Season 2. During the BLA Season 1, I always make sure that I'm home to sit in front of the TV and watch it....lagipun, saya suka minah ni:


tapi bila BLA Season 2 punya host dah bertukar jadi minah ni, it became one of the reasons for me to lose interest in watching it:

she's super sweet and nice in the show, tapi macam ada missing link la....minah ni pernah ke jadi cik tembun?

then, BLA Season 1, ada mamat nih:


si Aaron yang dari Malaysia tu pun not bad jugak...and the girls are not bad looking too...

but for this BLA Season 2, this is my favorite participant:


FISH!!! a.k.a Nurhafizah bt Mohammed from Singapore....I like this girl as well as her personality. She has lost 24 kg so far....from 96 to 72kg uols....aku harap takde orang dengki2 nak eliminate dia before they reach the individual challenge tu....hopefully she'll make it to the finals...

P/S: all these posts were auto-published tau....I don't bring my laptop when I travel



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails