make my day :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

nak jadi 18? hmmmm.......

zaman kelia' suba (zaman dulu-dulu in Iban), the year is 2000 and I was 18:



fast forward 10 years:



hmmmm....good to know that after 10 years, I've finally discovered the wonders of makeup, can afford good skincare and narcissistic enough to pose nicely in photos....hahahahaha...but to weigh as much as I was 10 years ago would be super, super nice.


WHAT IS NARCISSISM?

also nar·cism (-sĭz'əm)
n.
  1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See synonyms at conceit.
  2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
  3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
  4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

hmmmmm.....having a positive body image is one thing but being self-obsessed is a different thing....baik beringat nih.....




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails