make my day :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll put the flowers for you to step on

I have no idea what to post for today so I went looking into my drafts. This is a note I wrote a day after I broke up on my FB notes....hancur giler hati masa tu....sebab tulah tulis macam-macam...I removed it from my FB the day after though. Since I'm 100 times ok now...so share jelah ngan korang..




I still remember my trip to South Korea with the sistas...lots of things to remember and one of it is this poem by Kim So Wol, apparently it is very popular...since you can buy it carved on a piece of rock and sold as deco in their equivalent of RM2 shop...for some reason, I still keep the words with me...this is the translation (though I think it does not really do justice to the poet who wote it beautifully in Korean)..

"If you don't love me
I will let you go without any comment
I'll put the flowers in front of you
Every step you take
Please step on the flowers

If you don't love me and go away from me
I'll never cry.."


But of course, at that time...I didn't have any idea what the future holds...I just know that regardless of how life treats you, you just have to take it on as it comes along..and see what comes next...

At the moment, I just feel tired and numb..nothing to be angry and worked up about...and I did just what Kim So Wol had written...letting go without any comment, the "flowers"...except for the last bit...eventually the tears will stop in time...like what a friend said, give your heart time to mend, but don't let it shatter...the best is yet to come, InsyaAllah





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails