make my day :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

tak mampu dah nak shopping, so...

kudos to myself for not shopping for almost 2 weeks now....huhu...apa taknye, bulan 9 dah belanja besar untuk hari raya, bulan 10 hari tu every weekend travel tak hengat, and this month pulak dah janji dengan my parents nak kongsi buat korban and I'm also going to India just before hari gaji.....aduii, perit kot nak travel hujung² bulan ni....tapi apa boleh buat, tiket pun dah beli and we already spent a lot of money on the India visa...untuk pengetahuan korang, India visa ni mahal and agak tak berbaloila bagi aku....it will cost you RM168 per (tourist) visa and it only lasts for 6 months (during which you can only enter India for 2 times)... compare to US visa which costs ~RM400 for 10 years and the hassle-free Australia visa (boleh apply online je) which costs ~RM60....aku tak tau pasal benda ni semua masa beli tiket AirAsiaX ke Delhi hari tu....kalaulah ku tahu memang aku akan berfikir 2 kali la...tapi, dah beli tiket punya pasal, pergi je la kan....

so, since I have to be on a strict budget, I tried to limit my time in the shopping mall...so far, so good la....even kat KL aritu pun, after work and dinner, saya akan terus balik bilik instead of merayau-rayau di KLCC, kalau nak balik lambat pun sebab tengok movie je. Kat Miri lagila senang, since malas giler nak drive ke Bintang Plaza, in the occasions where friends pick me up and we did go to Bintang, I left my ATM and credit cards at home....even all the discount cards pun aku tak bawak so that kalau masuk Popular Book Store adalah alasan untuk tak membeli sebab kad diskaun tertinggal di rumah, rugi kalau beli sekarang.

kalau gi shopping pun, biasanya it's gonna be books, shoes, clothes and skincare/makeup la....makeup memang tak luak sangat coz I don't really use much, and luckily my skincare products masih belum habis lagi, so no need to replenish (pheww), clothes boleh lagi resist temptation sebab leceh nak try bla bla bla....but my weakness kalau gi mall adalah books and shoes...so sekarang ni saya 'shopping' (pinjam) buku from Zuma je...since she likes to buy books and some of her collection are of a different genre than mine...yeay! lots of chic lits for me to read!

pasal shoes pulak, sekarang ni takde selera sangat nak membeli kasut....since I injured my back a few times already, have to be really selective in the types of footwear that I buy....well, in the events where I feel I can't live without a certain cute pair of shoes, I will still buy it and wear it once in a while....but most of the time now, these are what I wear:

my CROCsy love affair:


Mary-Jane in red: this is the very first Crocs that I bought in mid 2008...tapak dia dah haus sikit but otherwise still in good condition...dah lama tak pakai though..

Rx Silver Fox Medical in Burgundy/Cotton Candy: one of my most favorite shoes, only sold at selected Crocs outlet, this one I ordered directly from Pinang Medical Supplies, one of their outlets is in Sunway Pyramid, sangat selesa kasut ini..

Malindi in turqoise: a friend of mine had these in egg yolk yellow, and I wanted one too, but I got this colour instead, nice for jalan² di hujung minggu

Lily in Gold/Chocolate: this pair of flats is simple and demure....boleh pakai ngan jeans, slacks or baju kurung...pergi ofis pun boleh. perfect for those days that you want to take a break from heels and wedges

Rio in Black: the latest addition in my Crocs collection. Since I can't bring my whole shoe rack to KL, so this is now my official KL working shoes...it's super light and comfy...paling penting it gives me the extra 3 inches of confidence (nampak tinggi dan kurus sikit hehe)...I also like the yellow colour one...sweet.


ini pulak what's in my current wishlist:

Crocs Sassari in black: this is for my mum....kat Kuching cari the black colour tak jumpa, kat KL size pulak takde...even kat gambar ni pun takde..so tunggu dulu lah ye...

Crocs Melbourne: cantik kan? not sure if it's already available in our market or not.....but I think this can be the next addition....but it's the least priority at the moment of course!


Well, some of you might say that I can get an imitation Crocs for a fraction of the price that I paid....but I think it's only applicable for those with dainty feet yang kecik tirus tu....or yang tak berjalan sangat....kaki gabak kuat berjalan macam yours truly ni memang kena beli yang ori...I found that the original Crocs will expand as you wear it longer, making it more comfortable for you, but after you put it back on the shelve it will retain back its shape...where else the imitation one bila pakai lama-lama akan mencengkam kaki....because the material used is stiff and kaki kita pulak mengembang mengikut keadaan dan suhu..downside/upside dia is since Crocs ni tahan lama, berjanggutla ko nak menunggu before you justify yourself a new pair of shoes.

So, as for myself, time strict budget macam ni, baik takyah beli apa-apa. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails