make my day :)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Write Like...

My friends Fatma and Hana checked out this website  I Write Like and check out which author are their writing style most similar to. All you have to do is copy and paste anything that you have written into the empty box and they will get analyzed. I put in the piece I wrote about food and friends and here is the result:


I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


So, who is this Cory Doctorow? I got this from Wikipedia:

Cory Doctorow (born July 17, 1971) is a Canadian blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing. He is an activist in favour of liberalising copyright laws and a proponent of the Creative Commons organisation, using some of their licences for his books. Some common themes of his work include digital rights management, file sharing, and post-scarcity economics.


What happened when I put this "pantun" in Bahasa Melayu Sarawak?

Apek tua menjajak sireh, Sireh dijajak denganlah budu, Cantek molek kamek sik mileh, Asal jangan mata mengkudu.
Anak manok terciak ciak, Anak bekut empirok bah batang, Orangnya tua macam nembiak, Siknya sedar maut mok datang.



I write like
James Joyce
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


macam haram punya application.. :S



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails