No coffee break for me to refresh my mind, so let’s do this, since I’m tagged by Miss E.
1.If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
**owh owh…I last texted a geek…so my last name would be GEEK…(or nerd, bully, irritable) - nama dirahsiakan, but if you’re reading this, jangan marah tau! Pulling your leg only…
2.What did you do today?
**sahur, pack for balik kampong this weekend, digitizing ancient capillary pressure curves data into excel and plotting them, before I got hungry and got tagged
3.Do you know a secret about your last featured friend that would embarrass them
**yeah, I guess so, but if they say it’s a secret, secretla
4.What is one fact about the last person who called you?
** half Chinese
5.Last time you were on the phone?
** 30 minutes ago, with my mak angkat. She misses me. (*perasan*) Before that, with my mum, who did not seem to miss me that much, judging by her non-committal yes to pick me up on time from airport today.
6.What’s for dinner?
**Sungkei - asked mom to tapau nasi kerabu from pasar ramadhan – with a non-committal InsyaAllah :(
7.Ever fought with someone older or younger?
** cat fight, never. Verbal fight, sangat jarang… I avoid fights in general…but in 1998, I was really upset at somebody and I really shouted at her…
8.How many e-mail addresses do you have?
** hotmail, gmail, yahoo and office mail
9.Last time you washed your hair?
**I wash my hair 2-3times a week, so, the last time might be 2 days ago
10.Do you like Oreo’s?
**dulu-dulu yes
11.Can you ice skate?
**I don’t think so, I’m hopeless when it comes to balancing myself on slippery surfaces
12.Do you have a brother?
**2 younger brothers…dua-dua perasan hensem, but both are popular with girls…sorang tu sebab dia ramah mesra, sorang tu sebab he’s so quiet and aloof
13.Do you know how to change a diaper?
**yes, practiced with my bro and sis (now 16 and 9) and anak-anak sedara yang berlambak (my cousins’ children)
14.Do you keep a planner?
**not really, just for flights (coz I bought a lot of cheap tickets)
15.What kind of mood are you in?
**peace
16.Do you take out the trash?
**have to
17.What’s the best part about being single?
**I am my top priority
18.Do you watch “The Hills”?
**nope…banyak sangat perempuan gedik
19.Who are you thinking of right now?
**for some reason, M…I wonder what he’s up to right now, is he thinking of me or not
20.Wearing any bracelet?
**yes. Silver one I bought in Jogja. So nice the flowery pattern.
21.What are you doing now?
**menahan lapar sambil jawab soalan 21
22.Who was the last person that helped you stop crying?
**only I can stop my crying, others can only comfort
23.Who do you trust with your life?
**my parents
24.If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
** Azizah kot…coz last night, I was watching “Penarek Becha” starring P.Ramlee and Saadiah. Their characters’ names are Amran and Azizah. Siap ada lagu lagi – Oh Azizah. Cair beb kalau ada orang nyanyi macam tu kat aku.
25.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
**Depends on whether it is a selfish decision or not and how often I can go visit my parents. I want to take care of them when they’re old.
26.Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
** at least once, I put it on speaker mode.
28.What are your parents middle names?
**Don't have one. But my mom has an alias. And their pet names in their family both start with B.
29.Righty or Lefty?
**Righty. But I use lefty to carry heavy stuff.
30.Favorite juice?
**Mango
31.Have you had the chicken pox?
**not yet, demam campak pun tak pernah….and I’ve been near to people who got those…
32.Have you had a sore throat?
**yeah, it’s part of my tanda-tanda nak demam, if I fix it quickly, mesti tak jadi demam tu
33.Who knows you the best?
**Myself
34.Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
**Glasses... sebab my friend said it makes me look intelligent…I guess, without it I look like a bimbo kot…anyway, tak larat la pakai lense pegi keja…pening tengok PC
35.Last person to see you cry?
**a lot of people, coz it was a funeral
36. People u tag!
** Jalan Terus, Puan Zue, Teratakku, Zack Zara, Yatt Ya
3 comments:
wahh. kena tag!
u're the 1st person i knew who can talk while showering.. hahaha..
mandi pakai gayung daaa...
Post a Comment