scene: the dim sum place in Mega
as usual, TC the geek got his smart phone out to browse the internet while waiting for our order to arrive..
"eh...how does your blogging career go?" (he once said that if I started one, I won't keep it, and I won't be able to write more than 3 lines....kejam kan)
"so far so good la, I try to update it every day."
"what's your URL?"
"I've told u once, and I'm not going to tell u again, especially when u are going to read it in front of me..." (grrrrr)
"hmmm....it's amalia and amidala....I don't know la why u use that amidala name....Star Wars?? ewww"
"sukati I la"
"I'm googling it (type in 'amalia amidala')...eh, what did u write about? how come this is the first result?"
I had a look... 'How to arouse a woman'.....apo kobondo ni...(pada masa article ini ditulis, the first thing on google is different already)
"Youla....tak taula apa yang u selalu tengok...my blog's link is the 3rd one."
So there he goes, reading my blog....in front of me...it's weird looking at people reading your thoughts in front of you
"Hmmm....if I follow your blog, then I don't need to talk to you again la..." (with a smile)
?!!!!??????
*it's kind of true, but I prefer human interaction, whenever possible
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!
a scene tht i always love to enjoy.. daym i missed it.
Post a Comment