make my day :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

daym....


Let the truth be told. I’m still not quite over Mr X. It is supposed to be a clean breakup, but how clean can it be, when some of my possessions (books, SLR, photo CD) are still with him and some of his are still with me? The material things don’t really matter, but if I don’t have a place in his heart anymore, why should my things be in his place?

It has been more than 4 months now, but I’m still not quite able to give chance for other people to win my heart....which if I look at it in a positive way, is a good thing meaning that I’m not desperate. In fact, I’m happy –er, which shows in the gradually tightening of my pants…(oops, somebody need to workout).

Even though my closest friends don’t believe this, I last shed a tear for Mr X on March 31st 2009, because I decided that is as much as I want to waste my tears on. However, “luka di tangan nampak berdarah, luka di hati siapa tahu”….it was hard. But people around the world have survived far worse than this. So why can’t I? The saddest moment after the breakup was when I met his mother. Sedih siot. Tapi, apa boleh buat, takde jodoh for now….I’m just keeping things in good term for the sake of silaturrahim, and the best is yet to come. From MIKA's Lollipop - "Live your life till love is found, coz love's gonna get you down".

Apa kena kariku ini,
Sekejap masin sekejap tawar;
Apa kena hatiku ini,
Sekejap nangis, sekejap ketawa.


3 comments:

Lady Antz said...

hehehe...

~Mommy ZuE~ said...

take care dear..aku tgk video ustazah bahiyah kt youtube..tips die bc ayat 4 surah yusof..insyaAllah, dipermudahkan sumenyer..amin..

~Am said...

hehe...zue, aku memang amalkan after sembahyang...hehe, didn't know u keep a blog as well...banyak benda aku missed out about your life rupanya...yela, aku tepon ko tak angkat....huhu, saja carik alasan

Related Posts with Thumbnails