I had a full long weekend in Kuching.
Friday – went shopping with my mum for bakery goods and tools, then for mum's kasut raya, malamnya pulak main Monopoly with my siblings until 3am (pastu bangun balik at 4.30am for sahur)
Saturday – tidur until noon…my dad lagi dasat, pukul 3 petang baru bangun…then for buka puasa I decided to give mum a break and pegi sungkei kat Grand Margherita…it was nice, the buffet spread is full of variety…open air beside Sungai Sarawak. Good to see my family's happy faces. Yelah, kitorang jarang sekali makan di hotel. Dalam setahun boleh dibilang dengan jari tangan kiri je.




Sunday – after sahur, we went to Sarikin (a kampong near Indonesian-Malaysian border, at Sarawak side) for window shopping and eventually, shopping. I got myself a telekung raya which I paid using the leftover rupiahs from my previous Indon trip. Pakcik tukang jual tu pun tanya mana aku dapat duit Indon. It's still very early, so takdela panas terik jalan kat Sarikin tu. Sampai rumah almost noon, membuta sampai petang.





**gambar perasan...my moms and sis made me tried all the tudungs that we bought and catalogue it in my blog...I think about 14 tudungs..tapi tak sanggup la nak post
Monday – buat biskut London Almond with the help of mum (chocolate lady in charge) and Mimin, my 9 year old sis (tukang tabur the nibbed almond). My first time attempting this recipe, made about 300++ biji, cukupla untuk raya nanti. Pukul 3 petang, jemput kawan saya Mrs S from airport. Dia nak stopover my house before balik ke Miri bersama saya pagi esoknya (kitorang langsung ke ofis).





Which reminds me, I haven't been doing much about my workshop preparation. Tak taula jadi ke tak meeting kat KL minggu ni. I don't really care anymore. Lagipun, KL is not exactly my favorite place if not for the fact a lot of my friends are there…lagi-lagi bulan puasa ni, bukak puasa lambat sejam from Miri. Kalau bos cakap aku tak payah pergi pun takpe, banyak sangat benda nak kena buat kat sini.
Hoho…sebelum saya mengurangkan pahala puasa, I better stop. Gambar-gambar aktiviti weekend ini akan diupload kelak.
P/S: don't feel like going back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment