make my day :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

mega mendung di angkasa




I decided to have a boring weekend....doing nothing much....yelah, penat jugak selama ni weekend banyak aktiviti...and this is my first weekend since dear little sister left Miri for a new job, so I'm a bit off mood.

Friday after work, went for jogging/brisk walk at the beach....5km --> 1 jam. Which made me worried about joining the marathon in October....then 'makan tanpa niat' kat pasar malam...there goes my jogging...

Saturday, duduk kat rumah the whole day. Clean the house a little bit, do laundry, tengok TV, makan dan tidur. sOOOOO lazy to go out that I even cooked for myself....nasib baik ada cili kat dalam peti ais...bolehla buat sambal bodoh dengan udang kering....tumbuk bawang, cili and udang together...tumis, dan makan dengan bubur...lazattt jugak....tapi, last² bila perut lapar lagi sekali petang tu dan cili dah habis, I had to drag myself out of the house and went for dinner at Sembang² Cafe with a long time friend....then, I decided to stock up my fridge so I don't have to go hungry again...so, since my friend ask me when I'm going to invite him to my house for makan, I said, "tomorrow", then quickly texted some of my regular friends to come for late lunch on Sunday.

After dinner, balik rumah just in time for Cerekarama @ TV3. However, TV3 is having a tribute for the late Yasmin Ahmad (a very talented filmmaker)...they're showing "Mukhsin"...I like that movie...since the first time I watched it, my most favorite scene is where the young Orked is dancing with her mother in the rain...and there's this beautiful song in the background sang by Adibah Noor...the song was played again at the rolling credits in the end, so I took the liberty of having a pair of sharp ears and quickwriting skills to copy the lyrics.....



Mega mendung di angkasa
Hembusan bayu kini terasa
Gerimis berderai di merata
Bagai mutiara

Rahmat dibawa bersama
Limpahannya meresap di jiwa
Adakala bahgia dirasa
Meskipun duka nestapa

Tika hujan turun
Sayup menyanyi lagu keroncong
Merdu irama dialun
Bersenandung
Hujan membasahi bumi
Melahirkan keluhuran budi
Mengerat perpaduan suci
Kasih sayang abadi

Sweet kan? Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhamah Yasmin Ahmad. Some people might not agree on your views, tapi siapa kita untuk menghakimi kerana Allah Maha Mengetahui, Pengampun dan Penyayang.

Come Sunday. It took a great deal to get myself out of the house to do groceries shopping. Dahlah Boulevard penuh manusia, parking pun susah. Anyway, saya telah memasak dengan jayanya and have a week's stock of food.

And, before I know it....Monday is here again...~sigh. I need to find the meaning of my life.


P/S: Mr Right, where are you?
P/S: buat penat je saya salin lagu tu...berlambak kat internet rupanya org lain dah tulis

1 comment:

rhymee suhaili said...

scene menari ya mmg best... mun Talentime... lagi lah leleh air mata :( check kat youtube rasanya ada lg ya ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails