entri ini ditujukan khas buat mak saya, yang tanya saya busy sangat ke sampai tak update blog?
lain kali mak call jela saya, kan senang...
yes, I'm busy with work, after work, I'm busy re-reading Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, and guess what? After I'm finished with that, I have the new Percy Jackson Olympian book to finish.... got it from your favorite child, a.k.a my brother...we watched a movie last night..with his friends and his girlfriend
by the way, both of us will be spending the CNY holidays back home...ticket is quite expensive already, but it doesn't matter...we love you...it's going to be a week long holiday, so stock up the fridge and your stamina to cook every meals for your favorite child, which is not me... make sure dad doesn't meddle with your cooking coz the last time he did that, I got stomach ache that lasted for almost a week.. :(
that's all for now...TTYL
your daughter

No comments:
Post a Comment