make my day :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A List for the New Life

Kalau blog ni dah lama tak berupdate adalah kerana tuannya super busy dengan workload dan kehidupan sosial.
Workload most of the time la...keluar dari opis pun dah nak pukul 7...and after work keluar jumpa kawan-kawan. I really, really wish I can see my other friends yang dah lama giler tak jumpa, but since I'm car-less here, I just sell my soul to the highest bidder...ha ha.

But seriously, banyak giler kerja sekarang ni....really wish I'm in Miri office right now...with all its distraction; kawan-kawan yang ajak mengumpat, ajak curi makanan orang kat 3rd floor, ajak makan custard bun after work...bengong..but I guess I will have to get used to this new chapter of my life, eventually.

tak cukup dengan itu, my 2 bosses asyik menelepon silih berganti asking me to make up my mind and agree with either one of them....adoiii...all I wanna do is just work, ni selang sehari call berkicau kat telinga aku apasal... hidup ini memang harus memilih, I'll make my choice eventually, but right now all I can do is just give diplomatic answers.

Anyway, tadi sempat buat senarai barang-barang yang perlu ada untuk survive my new life:

Kad "Touch n Go"

now I have to go back and forth my three offices, I need it, tak larat setiap kali pun nak beratur beli tiket. Bought one today.

A pair of sturdy, trendy flats:
nanti nak kena jalan turun naik bukit untuk ke stesen LRT, pastu kena berdiri kat dalam LRT, pastu kena jalan ke hulu ke hilir yarabi...so, merana la kalo memanjang pakai kasut tinggi....my solution would be to keep a pair of high heels in the office for whenever I need that "extra inches of confidence", then to get flat shoes/sandals that I can wear with any outfit and for all occasions....no idea what to buy yet, but I think I will know when I see it..

Minyak Wangi

kadang-kadang rasa macam menjadi busuk semula di dalam LRT...saja nak beli satu simpan dalam handbeg to keep me smelling fresh. huhu

Umbrella...ella ella
penting untuk cuaca yang tak menentu and since I'll be walking a lot..nak beli yang rupa cam botol air ni for easy storage

Coffee Mug
I'm not a coffee person, but I'm soooo in love with the coffee at the building's canteen..but since it's not fancy like Starbucks, etc. whenever I ordered it to be taken away, they put it in a paper cup that is not really heat resistance...I ended up scalding myself the other day and now I'm scarred for life. :(
And I will save 40 cents by bringing my own mug.


I-pad
saja mengada nak letak dalam list, sebab nak i-phone, but I know I won't use it anyway sebab skrin tak cukup besar untuk main games, internet or whatnot...laptop sekarang dah 4 tahun dah umur dia... and this is part of the motivation untuk bekerja keras dan bersabar. ;P

Bag
a bag sturdy and strong enough to hold all of the above...pun tak tau nak beli apa...but I would prefer something like this la...not a big fan of monogrammed bags..

hopefully, everything will go well...(Amiin)







1 comment:

Stilla Royazrie said...

samalh kita..mek mok ipad juak..huhuhu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails