make my day :)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Isuzu D-Max nak letak mana?

My boss called me this afternoon. The move is now in order and my effective date on the new payroll will be March 2011. InsyaAllah, it's going to mean a promotion as well...(amiin, amiin, amiin). Tweety Bird, jangan berkicau lebih-lebih ye.

Which means, tolak cuti CNY + Hari Wilayah minggu depan, and one or two more business travels to KL, I have like a week to get all things in order and uproot..

Darn, I have to sort things in my house...get the house fixed, find a tenant, decide whether I'm going to ship my car or not...find an apartment yada yada....and the crazy workload at this time of the year is not helping. I even have to cancel the course that I've wanted to go for so long. Ni belum masuk kena masak ketam untuk TC and friends....and got to do the weekend overnight road trip as well...

I'm pulling out myself out of my comfort zone...emotionally, I'm happier in Miri...but this is something I got to do for my career. It's not going to be easy, but this is the challenge I'm willing to take...and I hope the force will be with me. Huhu.

Saya adalah demam sekarang, I think it got to do with the carpet la...ofis carpet, hotel pun carpet...if I spend more than a week on business trip, startla jadi macam ni...hopefully I'll get used to this new environment...

OK...now can start planning trips for this year. :P



1 comment:

f a r i n a said...

looks like good news just keeps on coming...

congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails