itulah padahnye bila banyak sangat kena attend meeting..bila ngantuk je, I'll try to distract myself by drawing things in my notebook... and what I doodled change with how many years I've been in the company...and yang obvious sekali, masa mula-mula masuk, 1st and 2nd year gitu, buku nota adalah bersih daripada doodle...apa kah...?
super bear....I thought nobody noticed, but when I asked my colleague, most of them knows I like to draw bears during meeting... hu hu
leaves...like the pattern I got on my ring
super rough sketches of my parents' retirement home (insyaAllah)
menangis (sebab stress), blooming tree (hope is still there)
sunshine...kalau rajin, I draw it with sunnies and a smiley face...like HERE
my school song, in BOTH Malay and English version, haha
random doodles which is then shaded alternately in black
planning travel itineraries
planning my travel budget
attempt in potraiture....this was supposed to be... Ella?
practicing my Hangul (Korean writing)
cats, bees, flowers...
how about you? do you doodle?












No comments:
Post a Comment