make my day :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOSE 20 FOR 20


It has been a good Miri week.

I had custard buns for tea everyday for these 3 days. Maaflah ye kalau ada yang sengal tengok orang update status facebook pasal makanan.

No matter how late I come to office, 3 out of 4 days I managed to get really good parking spaces.
And that applies to when finding parking at the crowded Bintang Megamall as well.

My boss(es) accommodated all of my requests… (menyesal pulak tak request for overseas course)

And since I feel so lucky this week, I guess it's a good time to start a new project.. kalau korang tengok kat penjuru atas sebelah kiri tu sudah ada ticker… 20 for 20.. actually it started with my 2 friends that I hang out with in KL…for the new year they have this "Lose 30 for 30" project… to lose 30 kg as this year they are turning 30.

As for me, I think to lose 30kg macam banyak sangatla pulak….hilanglah trademark bontot tonggek aku….hahahaha…unless if I changed it to Lose 30(pounds) by the age of 30 (another 2 years for me).
But then, I've been trying out my nice blouses and dresses over the past few days and noticed a lot of them are getting really tight. I can't even button some of my old jeans. Thus, I'm coming up with the "Lose 20 for 20" thing for myself.

20 kg for the 20 dresses that I want to fit comfortably into. Hopefully I can be disciplined enough to stick to it…. Am gonna start with buying a new pair of running shoes and a couple of rounds around KLCC park.

Wish me luck, eh?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails