Just now, I was talking to TC whether I should make a farewell party if my transfer is confirmed. If I would have one, I'll just keep it between friends. Tapi TC mengada nak I masak sendirik for my farewell.... demand nak makan chilli crab pulak tu... I think last time I cooked chilli crab for friends was about a year ago... haha giler lama... agak-agak time full moon tu, went to Boulevard together to get the fresh mud crabs then bring home to cook. Itu pun TC vowed to make some good deeds coz he felt guilty to be my accomplice in killing the crabs..
It's a very simple recipe actually...just the way my mom always cook it...ketam masak lain I tak reti sangat makan...kalau masak lauk ni, tak yah masak lauk lain dah, coz everybody will be busy eating. Hmmm....tengokla nanti, bila nak masak ek....

No comments:
Post a Comment